1.18.2010

"Inspiration"

“To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you” -Tony Dorsett

What inspires you?

I'm inspired by fashion magazines. Unfortunately, I'm not able to go to all those wonderful fashion shows, so the next best thing...is magazines. I could spend hours looking through Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Marie Claire.

One of my favorite things to do is to cut pictures out that I like from my fashion magazines and then pin them onto my bulletin board. It allows me to build on to my creativity and design my own outfits without actually having to buy the clothes. I enjoy designing outfits from magazines, and it inspires me to wear similar clothes in my everyday outfits.

Maybe someday, I will sketch and sew my own line but, for now, I will leave it to my idols like Marc Jacobs.

Keep reaching for the stars,





No comments: