2.27.2010

I'm Late for a Very Important Date!

Long time,no see! I have so much to talk about, so let's get started.
I have been reading a great book. Not a magazine, a book, a hard covered book that has to do with fashion and let me tell you it is honestly the best book I have ever read. It also written by the one the only Nina Garcia!

What I like about this book is that she gives you a guide to finding your individual style and not a manual to be the the most trendiness girl on the block. She explains that clothes don't make you, you make you. She also goes on to explain that confidence is the prettiest thing that a girl can wear. If you have a chance to read this book, do read it. I got hooked and I might read it again.


I finally got to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D at the movie theater. It was very creepy but not so creepy you had to leave the movie theater. I loved it. After seeing it I kept drawing outfits for my school's performance of Alice and Wonderland. Ooh, I forgot to tell you guys that I am small Alice!! I am so excited. I mean it would be super duper cool if I cold wear the queen of hearts outfit that she gives Alice or ride in Johnny Depp's hat but, it should be pretty fun without that stuff. Okay, I would like to wear a outfit like Alice does in that movie because some of them are pretty creative.

Next, if you have the time you might want to stop at Pacsun. They are having a great sale on their jeans and t-shirts. I recently purchased two pairs of jeans for only $15.00. Plus, if you buy 3 graphic tees or tanks you get another one free!


R.I.P Alexander McQueen 1969-2010 The fashion world misses you!


No comments: